Channel Partner Manager - Toronto, Ontario
City: Toronto, Ontario
Our client is expanding their EHS software partner network to include strategic Channel partnerships. This role will report to the Global Head of Alliance and focus on building, maintaining, and growing new and existing channel partner relationships to achieve channel revenue and profitability goals, as well as a superior channel partner experience. The ideal candidate has experience developing scalable channel partner relationships at a global level, and launching channel partner programs that drive revenue growth.
Channel Partner Relationship Management
- A people-person. Responsible for assisting with onboarding, growing, and account managing successful channel/redistribution or reseller partner programs and relationships, including the development of joint go-to market plans.
- Keen ability to identify new areas of opportunity within channel partner portfolio and drive excitement and engagement across partners.
- Responsible for supporting the creation of success plans for all redistribution partner.
- Expert communicator.
- Responsible for assisting with partner recruitment.
- Excellent presentation and sales skills, with deep knowledge of how to achieve success for channel partners.
- Able to easily secure buy-in, gain trust, and support current new potential partner initiatives and effectively communicate value proposition.
- This role has revenue and revenue growth targets which are rewarded with a commission model.
Partner Lifecycle Management
- Managing the entire lifecycle of a channel partner, including assisting with new partner identification and assessment, negotiation of contracts, execution, and ongoing KPI attainment.
- Working closely with partner management, sales and technical teams within partner organization to create synergy.
- Acting as first escalation point when issues arise, issue resolution and liaising with product and content teams to ensure unparalleled customer and partner experience.
Marketing and Brand Awareness
- Working cross-functionally to ensure channel partners are well-equipped with marketing support and sales teams are enabled.
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive problem solver, capable of adapting to change and bringing out-of-the-box ideas to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 8 years experience in channel partner, reseller partner or redistribution partner management. Experience in SAAS environments a plus.