Field Technician - Temp
Aarcher is seeking a temporary Field Technician in Phoenix, AZ (The Valley). The position is with an environmental consulting firm that
Duties to include:
- Lead-based paint inspections.
- Risk assessments, and lead clearances (assumes EPA risk assessor certification).
- Microbial inspections and clearances.
- Asbestos inspections and clearances (assume EPA AHERA certification).
- Site visits.
- Sample drop off to various labs.
- Sending field data to supervisor via email or equivalent.
- Preparation of job folders for the aforementioned project types per the company SOPs and the individual hands-on training received.
*Hours may range from 5 to 20 hours per week.
*Mileage reimbursement for daily travel.
Additional duties may arise where management feels they fall within the purview of this job description and you may be asked to perform those tasks. You will never be asked to perform a duty you are not comfortable with nor when your skill level is such that you are unable to comply.