Principal Environmental Engineer
City: Montgomery County
Aarcher is seeking a Principal Environmental Engineer for a position located in Blue Bell, PA.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity role with a supportive team. Established engineering firm with a unique collaborative culture and a broad base of clients. Firm specializes in environmental compliance, multi-media audits, OSHA compliance and training, outsourced compliance and management services, industrial hygiene, process safety & risk management, potent compound evaluations, design/build of air and wastewater pollution abatement systems, and facility upgrades.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Professional Engineer registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (or the ability to achieve reciprocity)
- Technically sound in Clean Air Act permitting, including NSPS, NESHAP, NSR, and PSD regulations
- 15-20 years of experience, preferably in the consulting field, with the ability to deliver compliance-driven projects to the private sector
- Internal and external business development experience
- Effective interfacing with clients (50% Pharmaceutical)
- Ability to travel 5%
- Experience in wastewater, RCRA, solid and hazardous waste, and storm-water.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Experience working with pharmaceutical industries
Competitive salary, a bonus program, and a full benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability; paid vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal time; educational assistance; and flexible spending account).